Exclusive sustainable Ganni stockings made in partnership with Swedish Stockings from 89% recycled fibres, featuring GANNI prints. Clash with other prints from FW19 collection.
- Pattens printed on each side, with white separating lines at seams
- 60 Denier
- Dyed to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification
- 100% emission free production
- Made in Swedish Stockings factories in Italy, which runs entirely on renewable energy
- Comes in FSC certified packaging
Swedish Stockings for GANNI
We were shocked to learn how harmful producing regular stockings had on the planet. For FW19, we collaborated with the first-ever sustainable hosiery brand, Swedish Stockings to create an exclusive range of eco-friendly stockings - with an eclectic GANNI spin. By using Swedish Stockings expert certified standard dyes and techniques, these tights have been developed from pre- and post-consumer nylon waste and without any emissions.
Product ID: A2182
- 89% Recycled PA 11% Elastane